Hi, I'm Moxie, and welcome to my Diary! This is more of a lifestyle blog than a personal blog; and besides my stories, I also share ideas on Relationships, Food, Beauty, & Travel! I hope you enjoy my blog posts, and stop by everyday for new contents. Don't forget to leave me a comment; I'll love to hear from you... xx
WHAT TO AVOID DURING MENSTRUATION
Photo credit: New York Times
Hi guys so I read this and I thought I should share with y'all because it is very important for us women. I think by now, you should already know I share so many amazing and helpful stuff, so don't forget to visit my blog every day to learn, and also have fun with my stories.
Here are seven things you need to avoid when you're on your period, and the reasons why.
1. Do not drink ice water, or soda water. Cold water can worsen cramps(if you do have cramps during period).
2. Don't be on heavy washing while menstruating . This is because the pores are open during this period, and this causes headache.. This effects can be felt whether you are young or old.
3. Do not eat cucumber during menstruation because the sap present in the cucumber can block some menstrual blood waste in the uterine wall and it can cause barrenness.
4. During menstruation, your body should not be knocked or hit by hard objects, especially the abdomen because it can lead to vomiting blood, and the uterus can be injured. This can cause UTERUS CANCER, and CYSTS, and even barrenness.
5. Avoid dairy. Milk, cheese, cream and other dairy products can increase prostaglandins—the hormones that make your uterus contract during your period—and can make cramping worse. Try reducing these foods in your diet, or avoid them altogether when you're on your period.
6. Avoid alcohol and Caffeinated drinks. While alcohol may reduce cramps temporarily, in can increases estrogen levels, thus worsening period symptoms. Reduce your coffee intake as it increases blood pressure and heart rate leading to tension and anxiety attacks and in turn, worsening the PMS symptoms.
7. Avoid eating certain fruits. Fruits like pineapples are considered a big no-no during periods. They can increase menstruated flow so if you must eat them, eat in moderation. Research proves that drinking ice water during menstruation can cause menstrual blood remaining in the uterine wall for up to 5-10 years, and can cause UTERUS CANCER.
Hi guys, how are you? So, following my writeup on 17 THINGS MEN HATE IN A RELATIONSHIP , so many of my lovely ladies wanted me to write on what women also hate in a relationship too. I finally put them together! Dear men, it is important to note that just as you hate so many things in a relationship, women also do, and one of them is definitely not thinking that her feelings are important. So many men are led to believe that all a woman wants is money and gifts. To be honest, we love, and want these things, we do! But they’re never going to make up for things you’re not getting right. I hope you find this article helpful, and make necessary adjustments where you’re at fault so you can enjoy a real and meaningful relationship.
Image credit: The sun So yeah, before you ask if I'm gonna write 'What women hate in a relationship', yes I will, but for now let's talk about these stuff we women do without knowing that men hate them. Ask any man and he'll be sure to tell you that they hate these stuff about women. So knowing this, you can be a different kind of girl, and most importantly be a matured one. Let's get started: 1. SPYING. Oh yes! I bet you didn't know. It's okay to protect your man but don't go spying on him, looking for who's texting him and who he's texting. I used to do this until I realized one fact: he chose you, not them. If he wanted to be with other girls, he would, and not you. Spying gives you off as an insecure woman and that even drives him faster into the arms of another woman.. No man wants to feel caged. If you suspect he's cheating, best you can do is talk with him, or ask him questions. If you can't deal with it, then peacef
It's often very annoying when you have an uneven skin tone. I have been there. I once had a darker face and darker knuckles while the rest of my body were lighter. Even though it wasn't obvious, it was really annoying and kills confidence. The first thing I did, was to find the reason why I had an uneven skin tone and i realized that..